Here’s eight easy steps that I do not recommend:
- Quit your night job and run for an obscure political office.
- One blog isn’t enough. Try three blogs.
- Get yourself adopted by a cat.
- Volunteer for a political campaign. Better yet, volunteer in TWO campaigns.
- Freely offer unsolicited advice.
- Begin each day promptly at the crack of noon.
- Experiment with carbohydrate-rich nutrition.
- Be too busy for prayer. Be too busy for exercise. Forget to be grateful.
Every day is a good day to repent and start anew. Today, for instance. For starters, one blog will be enough, don’t you agree? This blog is the one. Humor me. Stay tuned.